Join Date: Apr 2011
Accent Plastics, Inc. is seeking a Hands-On Senior Process Technician for our Corona, California injection molding facility.
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
1. Create Process/Cycle Sheets and other documentation for new tooling.
2. Provide technical support, training, and guidance to existing setup teams of Process Technicians, Set-up Technicians, and Material Handlers.
3. Perform the set-up, cycling, Process, and troubleshooting of molds and machinery, assuring parts are running to the standard cycle and within quality limits.
4. Ensure proper set-up of all secondary machinery and auxiliary equipment.
5. Program and trouble shoot Robots and other automated systems.
6. Complete all necessary documentation regarding set-up sheets, changeovers, mold repair, etc.
7. Preparation, documentation, and submission of First Article.
8. Responsible for cycle time improvements and machine optimization.
9. Special projects as assigned
1. 5 Years Process Technician or Process Engineer experience in injection molding
2. Experienced in First Article submission and documentation
3. Familiar with Process Optimization. Formal training in Scientific Injection Molding a plus, preferably in decoupled molding
4. Experienced with set-up and trouble shooting of automation systems
5. Knowledge of material handling and auxiliary equipment; dryers, conveyors, Etc.
6. Familiar with MS Office programs
7. Real Time and IQMS experience a plus
8. Fluent English – spoken and written
9. Available to work alternate shifts when necessary
Accent Plastics, Inc. offers a pleasant work environment with; Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurances, Paid Vacations and Holidays, and a 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with generous employer match.
Submit resume and salary history/requirements to HumanResources@accentplastics.com