Join Date: Nov 2011
SEA-LECT Plastics Corporation is seeking a Tool and Mold Maker with High Enthusiasm, Energy, and Initiative, who is a Journeyman or has at least 15 years of direct Tool room experience. The individual has to be proficient in all tool room machinery including EDM and CNC Mill. This position also requires experience with Solidworks for part and mold design. Knowledge with Master CAM or equivalent is preferred. Strong attention to detail and organizational skills are mandatory.
The duties of the Mold Maker Position include, but are not necessarily limited to, the following.
- Efficiently and effectively perform the task of tool repair and maintenance.
- Review and critique mold drawings and mold designs,
- Clean and inspect new tools when first delivered, buy off and prepare for production,
- Modify tools to customer drawings,
- Ability to build new tools,
- Maintain an organized and clean shop,
- Work with customers as required,
- Time Management: Must adhere to quoted timelines,
- Work within the safety policies and procedures.
SEA-LECT Plastics is a full service Injection Molding company with 17 presses ranging from 33 - 600 ton and a Inhouse Tool & Die shop located in Everett WA. www.sealectplastics.com