Join Date: May 2008
Metro Plastics is currently seeking a Molding Technician for an injection molding company in Noblesville, IN. In this role you will be responsible for the overall performance of molding equipment and the processes that achieve production, quality and scrap standards
Supervise shift- support operators and set up personnel
Perform set-up and troubleshoot for injection molding processes.
Perform start-up and shut-down procedures.
Resolve injection molding press issues.
Optimize mold set-up
Process with minimal scrap
Ensure that production quality and quantity standards are met.
Responsible to properly document process verification
• Must have strong plastic injection molding experience.
• Must have a minimum of 5 years hands-on Technician experience with experience in processing multiple plastic resins.
• Familiar with robotics.
• Must be open to working varying shifts if needed
• Knowledge of the operation, processing and maintenance of injection molding machines, robots and automation equipment
• Ability to effectively troubleshoot process problems
• Good communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
Our company offers a competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package including 401(k).
Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Pay will depend upon experience.
EOE/ E-Verify/ New Hire Background & Drug Testing