Join Date: Feb 2011
Beaumont Technologies, Inc. (Beaumont) has immediate openings for Sales Engineers/Account Managers in the SE, NE, and MW regions. The main job function is to grow sales and be a diverse company representative within the assigned region. This position requires between 2 and 6 weeks of training at the company's headquarters in Erie, PA. This position also requires the candidate to work from his or her home upon completion of training.
Some key job responsibilities include:
1. General sales-related activities, such as:
- Establish a strong presence in the focus region and develop an in-depth knowledge of the companies and their business in the region.
- Grow new leads into customers with a focus on developing a plan to maintain and grow the account.
- Regular travel to existing and prospective customers
- Meet/exceed sales targets.
- Provide technical sales presentations regarding Beaumont's products & services.
- Quote products and services using Beaumont's MRP system.
- Provide a high level of customer sales-related service.
- Maintain accurate records in ACT database and send weekly reports to direct manager regarding activities for the past week and plans for the upcoming weeks.
2. Participation in industry trade shows and conferences as needed.
3. Developing new marketing and sales ideas.
4. Attending Beaumont Sales Meetings via phone conference each week, and in person at a minimum of once per quarter.
1. We are looking for a well-rounded, self-motivated employee with excellent writing and oral communication skills.
2. 1-5 years of sales and plastic industry experience required.
3. Knowledge of general Microsoft Office programs is required.
4. Degree in Plastics Engineering Technology is a plus, but not required.
Beaumont Technologies is a plastics engineering firm that offers a unique and high level of development, training and consulting services for the injection molding industry. It was our focus on polymer flow and rheology that has driven our own internal development of patented products revolving around the melt delivery system.
Key products and services include Rheological Control Systems™ (MeltFlipper®, iMARC™, SRC™, Opti-Flo® hot runner systems), Mold Filling Simulation Services, 5 Step Process™ Software, Plastics Training Seminars, and a full range of Product Development services.
Compensation: Full-time position; base salary plus commission based on experience and location. Telecommuting OK.
Send resumes and cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org.