Join Date: Mar 2013
BEP is looking for qualified candidates for a Process Tech position at the Belmont facility.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Helps start production molding jobs per the predefined processing guidelines
• Supports active production with molding process support.
• Debugs molding defects by adjusting processing conditions
• Responds the production planning with timely mold change overs.
• Maintains production standards for quality, scrap, and order fulfillment
• Supports the Lead Process Technician with material and mold tryouts as requested.
• Three(3) to Four(4) years experience
• Molding tonnage: 100-500
• Material experience: ABS, HDPE, LDPE, Acrylic
• Five(5) plus years experience in this role
• Molding tonnage: 50-1000
• Materials: minimum + Acetal, PC, PET
• Consumer goods product markets
• Automotive and/or Medical product market experience a plus
• Quick mold change technology
• Mold build or repair experience
• 2-yr degree
Compensation is commensurate with experience
Interested candidates can send resumes to email@example.com