Join Date: Oct 2011
Position Title: CMM Technician
Facility/Location: Constantine, MI
• Develop and test software programs to compare to specifications and documentation.
• Identify, analyze, and document defects, questionable functions, errors, and inconsistencies of parts to prints.
• Plan programs and design fixtures.
• Develop, maintain, and use measurement software programs.
• Responds to inquiries from users and technical support regarding functions and operations of software programs.
• Conduct gauge studies.
• Check parts for SMQ's, layouts and capability studies.
• Verify steels used in the toolroom by providing all dimensional results.
• Assists users to isolate possible problems in software after implementation.
• Documents, tracks, and communicates test plans, test results, analysis, and unresolved problems.
• Train and support users
• Reviews and contributes to software program documentation.
• Must be trained to operate CMM equipment, blueprint reading, AutoCad and mechanical desktop programs.
• Able to communicate well both written and orally.
• Able to apply advanced mathematical concepts
• Able to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Able to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical and diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit for long periods of time. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, talk, or hear. Specific vision requirements require the ability for close vision, color, peripheral and depth of focus.
Dates Posted: 2/21/2014
To Apply: email email@example.com or mail to Vaupell Midwest, 485 Florence Road, Constantine, MI 49042
Vaupell Midwest Molding & Tooling, Inc. is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. We are committed to diversity within the workplace.