Join Date: Oct 2012
Job Summary: Serves as liaison between company and customer. This is an exempt position and reports to the President.
• Input customer orders and handle details of expediting orders when needed
• Handle routing and follow-up of all customer service inquiries
• Respond to customer emails and calls regarding surveys, customs paperwork, NAFTA certs, expedited orders, and CSP forms
• Coordinate orders requiring a third-party supplier
• Develops and implements marketing program
• Develops and implements customer survey program
• Visits customers as needed to provide personal contact and follow-up
• Responsible for recycled plastic sales
• Provides back-up coverage for Production Control, Purchasing, on-line quoting service
• Assist with customer responses and communications relating to PRP process
• Attend PRP meetings
Other duties as may be assigned.
Prior customer service or other office experience in an ISO manufacturing environment
Plastics experience would be a plus
Documented ability to communicate with culturally diverse customers is required
Willingness to travel to customers as needed
Attention to detail
Excellent computer skills
Written and verbal communication experience
EXCELLENT BENEFITS include company paid vision, dental, and life policies. Plus: company pays 89% of employee's health policy with Blue Cross. Retirement savings plan where the company matches up to 3%. Nine paid holidays a year plus vacation pay.
To be considered for this position, please send your resume to: email@example.com