Join Date: Mar 2012
Who We Are:
Dickten Masch Plastics is a very successful, growth oriented plastics producer based in Nashotah Wisconsin, 25 miles from downtown Milwaukee. Serving a wide variety of end markets including electrical, automotive, building products and key transportation segments, Dickten Masch was the winner of the prestigious Wisconsin Manufacturer of the Year award in 2010 and 2011 Top 10 Businesses of the Year in Waukesha County. In addition to our corporate headquarters in Nashotah, we have facilities in Iowa, Mexico, and extended locations in the Midwest and Europe. With more than 70 years in the plastics industry, we have developed a reputation for operational excellence, employee development, and community leadership. Visit: www.dmpadvantage.com.
What We Are Looking For:
Dickten Masch is a thermoplastics and thermoset molder on a strong growth track. As part of this growth, we are looking to expand and deepen our maintenance competence by adding a strong candidate to our team. We are currently seeking a Maintenance Technician. This position will perform basic repairs on auxiliary equipment and injection molding presses, along with facilities support, and will be an integral member of the team.
Summary of Position:
Performs basic repairs on auxiliary equipment and injection molding presses. Performs weekly and monthly preventative maintenance tasks and monthly safety inspections. Understanding of lock out tag out. Conscience of wearing PPE at all times. Support all other building/facility requirements as directed by supervisor.
• Understanding of mechanical, electrical, hydraulic, and pneumatic principals.
• Performs weekly and monthly preventative maintenance tasks and monthly safety inspections.
• Assists in yearly preventative maintenance tasks.
• Bends, cuts and threads pipe. Seals pipe joints with sealing compound. Installs conduit and pulls wires.
• Use hand and power tools.
• Understands and applies Lock-Out/Tag-Out procedure.
• Repair air leaks on equipment.
• Supports all building/facility requirements as directed by supervisor.
• Participates in 5S Kaizen events as directed by supervisor.
• Maintains a neat and organized work area.
• Is conscience of proper PPE at all times.
• Ability to communicate with all levels of employment.
Education and/or experience equivalent to a High School diploma or general education degree (GED); with a minimum of three (3) to five (5) years related experience and/or training.
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure.
• Attend required training such as fork lift, Lock-Out/Tag Out, hazard communication, confined space, fire extinguisher, 5S principles.
Represents the maintenance team by supporting all manufacturing and building related activities in accordance with company’s goals and policies.
Dickten Masch Plastics is an Affirmative Action Equal Opportunity Employer:
Minorities, Women, Veterans, & Disabilities.
Please submit your resume to the Human Resources Department at:
Dickten Masch Plastics
N44 W33341 Watertown Plank Road
Nashotah, WI 53058
Fax - (262) 367-1256
Email - Shoffman@dicktenplastics.com