Join Date: Oct 2012
Noble Plastics Inc. is seeking to hire a full-time experienced Plastic Process Technician in Grand Coteau, Louisiana (outside of Lafayette). The ideal candidate should have at least 5 years of technical experience with plastic injection molding with hands on setup, processing, and troubleshooting skills with both electric and hydraulic injection machines and auxillary equipment.
• Responsible for accurate mold set-ups; start-ups; and process monitoring and maintaining a safe and clean work area
• Material handling, monitoring of auxiliary equipment, and minor maintenance required
• Monitor production for accuracy and efficiency and work with quality inspectors to ensure part quality/performance
• Start-up and shutdown of molding and assembly equipment.
• Changes molds and assembly equipment in accordance with the production schedule
• Documents all molding/assembly setup and supports recording of downtime.
• Prepares molds and/or fixtures for storage at the completion of a production run.
• Verifies process parameters are correct for molding and assembly equipment.
• Troubleshoots process-related concerns while adhering to setup documentation to maintain consistent quality and production requirements.
• Identify product or process defects in molding and assembly.
• Assist in the reduction of downtime.
• Knowledge of robotics (Fanuc preferred), hydraulics and/or electrical systems for both relay and solid state machinery strongly preferred
• RJG processing skills a plus
• Paulson ProMolder certifications desired
Noble Plastics offers competitive pay and an attractive benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision, education assistance, paid vacation and holidays, and 401(k) plan. Qualified candidates should submit resumes to email@example.com.
• High school diploma or equivalent required
• Minimum of 5 years recent experience as a process setup technician in the field of plastic injection molding with strong mechanical aptitude required
• Above basic math skills and reasoning ability
• Must be able to stand/walk for full manufacturing shift
• Moderate computer skills
• Able to lift up to 55 lbs
• Team player with good attitude and strong work ethic
• United States citizen or permanent resident status required
• Collaborative team player and leader. Ability to work across a matrix environment and all levels of the organization.