Join Date: Jun 2008
Job Location: PMC plant in Shelbyville, IN (Greater Indianapolis)
Company: PMC, LLC is a globally-recognized contract manufacturer of plastic injection-molded components and assemblies. PMC is a privately-held, financially strong organization, with over 82 years of experience serving the medical, automotive and commercial electronics markets. For the medical market, PMC operates a Class 100,000 clean room, supported by ISO 13485 quality system certification. In automotive, PMC operates under a TS 16949 certified quality system. PMC offers its customers innovations in services from design for manufacturability, through molding, assembly, packaging and sterilization management.
Ensure that all production molds, automation and secondary equipment are at their utmost readiness at all times. Coordinate new projects with Project Management and Customers.
Main Activities and Responsibilities:
• Troubleshoot for secondary operation and new automation equipment to reduce cost and improve production.
• Determine when and if, tool maintenance is required.
• Maintain standardized process sheets and system for process control.
• Trouble-shoot existing processes and molds and provide input on improvements.
• Comply with regulatory standards.
• Implement SPC/DOE.
• Follow & implement safety rules.
• Order spare parts & supplies. Keep equipment and work area clean.
• Actively follow and support the Company’s confidentiality obligations and maintain the protection of the Company’s proprietary information
• Perform additional duties as necessary that contribute to the overall efficiency of the company.
• Competitive base salary, commensurate with experience, skills and accomplishments
• Incentive pay program
• Full benefits program.
• Injection molding processing background required.
• Scientific Molding, RJG certification preferred.
• 2 year degree strongly preferred.
• Basic knowledge of machine hydraulics and machining knowledge required.
• Basic PC skills (MS Word, Excel, MS Project) required.
• Manufacturing experience and organizational skills required.
Apply at: https://home.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=8272601