Join Date: Jun 2008
Job Location: PMC plant in Shelbyville, IN (Greater Indianapolis)
Company: PMC, LLC is a globally-recognized contract manufacturer of plastic injection-molded components and assemblies. PMC is a privately-held, financially strong organization, with over 81 years of experience serving the medical, automotive and commercial electronics markets. For the medical market, PMC operates a Class 100,000 clean room, supported by ISO 13485 quality system certification. In automotive, PMC operates under a TS 16949 certified quality system. PMC offers its customers innovations in services from design for manufacturability, through molding, assembly, packaging and sterilization management.
Website is: www.pmcsmartsolutions.com
Main Activities and Responsibilities:
• Perform any mold revisions and sizing as required.
• Document mold repair work, new mold dimensions and sizing information.
• Operate tool room machines as required and in a safe manner. Perform calibration and maintenance on toolroom machines.
• Maintain the mold preventative maintenance program. Assist in advanced quality planning of new molds. Assist the toolroom continuous improvement projects.
• Actively participate in and support the implementation and maintenance of the company's documented quality system as appropriate.
• Minimum seven (7) years experience as Journey Person Toolmaker or related experience in mold making/mold repair
• High school diploma is required; associate’s degree preferred.
• Demonstrated history of working successfully with a positive, “can-do", team-building attitude is required.
• Must be able to analyze problems and determine the corrective and preventive actions.
• Strong computer skills: Microsoft Excel, ability to read tooling prints, and at least be able to view and operator basic CAD drawings.
Apply at: https://home.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=8272531