Join Date: May 2008
Immediate Opening: Genesis Plastics and Engineering, LLC, a progressive and growing Injection Molding facility located in Scottsburg, Indiana, has an immediate opening for a Second-Shift Supervisor. All interested individuals are encouraged to apply; however, preference will be given to candidates with experience in injection molding and supervision.
• Assign personnel to work stations and ensure machine operation is done in a safe and efficient manner.
• Start-up and/or shut down of molding machines as required.
• Monitor the process on molding machines and adjust as required according to stated procedures.
• Communicate with other shifts and personnel for overall efficient operation of entire process.
• Review and approve reporting of production, scrap, and down-time.
• Uniformly enforce work rules as outlined in current handbook.
• Sign off on work hours for direct reports and assist in evaluations and discipline issues.
• Ability to make decisions in a fast-paced environment.
• Hands on experience with the injection molding process.
• Problem solving skills.
Five-day per week schedule - overtime as needed. Competitive wages and benefits. Send detailed resume: firstname.lastname@example.org