Join Date: May 2008
DeKALB Molded Plastics is a custom structural foam molder specializing in large, multi-nozzle plastic products. We are looking for someone who will conduct new business development activities to grow sales through revenue generation. They will identify, negotiate and manage strategic relationships with current and future customers.
Essential duties and responsibilities are as follows, other duties may be assigned.
• Develop a detailed sales plan for the future tied to the business plan going forward, while strategically filling the pipeline with opportunities for DeKalb.
• Communicate with potential customers about DeKalb and define qualified opportunities for the DeKalb team.
• Develop a marketing plan that lays out the markets that are to be pursued and the actions to be taken to make the plan happen. The plan should also have sufficient detail of what research will be conducted in order to determine viability of markets and our ability to capture them.
• Live our core values.
• Ideal candidate will be located between Indianapolis, Chicago and Fort Wayne.
• Can be home-based position covering large geographic territory.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance or Marketing.
• Strong sales experience with the ability to penetrate new markets.
• Familiar with a variety of sales concepts, practices and procedures.
• Ability to demonstrate a wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
• Understanding of plastics manufacturing. Structural plastics experience preferred.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Rely on proven experiences and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
• Detail-oriented and strategically focused.
• Ability to exercise independent judgment and discretion.
• Exhibits a high level of integrity, organizational and presentation skills.
• Exceptional time management skills including the ability to effectively prioritize.
• Strong customer focus.
• Frequent travel and overnights to corporate headquarters in Butler, In.
• Experience with thermo forming, blow molding, extrusion, compression, rim or injection molding a plus.
Candidates should send a resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.