Join Date: Jan 2012
Syracuse Plastics of North Carolina, Inc., located in Cary, NC, is a full service injection molder and contract manufacturer of precision components and assemblies. We have over 50 years of experience in providing creative solutions to a diversified customer base serving many markets globally.
SPNC has leading edge technology and support. We offer competitive salary, benefits, including Medical, Dental, Group Term Life, PTO and 401(k). Business casual environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Responsible for in-depth analysis of molded, finished and assembled parts per in house and customer specifications for tool and process approval. Conduct advanced planning activities. Responsible for calibration program.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Conduct process, machine and tool capability studies (PPAP, CpK, etc.)
• Responsible for maintenance of calibration program.
• Basic and advanced measuring equipment (CMM, calipers, micrometers, video comparator, etc.) knowledge.
• Conduct dimensional analysis of new and/or modified tools.
• Develop in-process and/or receiving inspection instructions.
• Maintain layout related documents.
• Assist in developing hard gages to be used for in-process inspection.
• Other duties as required.
Prefer 2-5 years related experience in a field with math emphasis including trigonometry and geometry. Require working knowledge of standard inspection fixtures, equipment, statistical process control techniques, and CMM. Experience with ERP systems desirable.
• Working knowledge of PC-DMIS Software
• Working knowledge of InSpec Metrology Software
• Knowledge of Geomagic Control and Faro CAM2 Software
Prefer High School Graduate with emphasis in mathematics. Technical Degree desirable.
Please send resume, including salary history and requirements to HR@syrplasnc.com. No agencies or phone calls.