Join Date: May 2008
This position is responsible for providing supervisory support to the molding operation. This position reports to the Molding General Supervisor and is responsible for leading and managing daily production in our molding department. Though schedules do not change frequently, flexibility with scheduling/shifts is required of supervisors.
Essential duties and responsibilities are as follows, other duties may be assigned.
• Leading, managing and training a crew of approximately 15-20 production workers.
• Ensuring production goals are met or exceeded, including yield, throughput and quality.
• Promoting and ensuring a safe work environment and environmental compliance.
• Applying lean manufacturing best practices and driving continuous improvement with people and processes.
• Partnering effectively with maintenance and engineering to optimize equipment performance and reliability and assisting with LEAN projects.
• Planning, organizing and delegating work assignments to ensure schedule adherence.
• Contribute to team effort by producing quality products by; following and enforcing established sop’s, work instructions and polices in keeping with ISO quality Standards.
• Ensure accuracy and timeliness of records and reports.
• Promote Continuous Improvement in all areas of the department. Encourage employee involvement and team concepts.
• Assist with determining departmental needs, maintenance of equipment, and expansion of the company’s capabilities.
• Follow all safety policies and procedures.
• Live our core values.
Send resume as a Word attachment to email@example.com