Join Date: May 2008
This position is responsible to perform daily activities that support the maintenance coverage of various operations throughout the plant. Actions will range from those of a preventative to a proactive nature to emergency repair and corrective action. Support of production departments, both molding and finishing, on a daily basis is an essential element of the position.
Essential duties and responsibilities are as follows, other duties may be assigned:
• Review and perform a pre-determined preventive maintenance inspection as per schedule.
• Perform general maintenance activities as required to:
o Molding machines.
o Molding auxiliary systems equipment
o Finishing Department booths, conveyor lines and associated equipment.
o Equipment related to various indirect departments.
• Perform building and grounds maintenance of a general nature as required.
• Perform inspection of fire safety system as per schedule.
• Assist in the training of the general maintenance personnel.
• Assist in training molding staff on plant start-up and shut down procedures.
• Assist with mold (tool) maintenance.
• Assist with mold (tool) repair, such as pins, sleeves, scratches, nicks, and assembly after molding runs.
• Build fixtures and other miscellaneous items as required.
• Perform as required back-up assistance with molding set-ups.
• Maintain superior housekeeping throughout the department, highlighting fluid control and pellet control programs.
• Perform the essential functions of the job within acceptable OSHA and safety/ environmental regulations, quality, productivity and performance standards as outlined in plant policies, procedures and applicable work instructions.
• Follow all safety policies and procedures.
• Live our core values.
Those interested should send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org