Join Date: Apr 2013
We are looking for an entry level Engineer to perform engineering based activities in: sales, projects, quality, tooling, manufacturing and facilities.
The principal duties and responsibilities of the Engineer consist of, but are not limited to, the following:
1. Meet with current customers and potential customers as required.
2. Create & present internal and external presentations as required.
3. Represent All Plastics with the ability to understand and demonstrate scientific capabilities, latest technologies, and operational practices based on the customer’s needs
4. Document customer activities and communication with the General Manager and Manager of Business Development.
5. Quote new opportunities – receive approval by the General Manager before submitting.
6. Maintain the quoting/sales process so that sales performance can be accurately tracked.
7. Establish methods/procedures to follow up on all quotes.
8. Cradle-to-grave project management for new and transferred tooling.
9. Standardize work cell layouts (using 6S methodology) to improve material flow, labor movement and usage.
10. Work on capital equipment projects, including: research, obtaining quotes, and overseeing installation.
11. Process troubleshooting.
12. Recommend and initiate automation concepts to reduce labor.
13. Work with manufacturing for continuous improvements.
14. Develop workmanship standards that are clearly understood and attainable.
15. Attend daily production meetings.
16. Assist QA department with documentation as required to maintain ISO/TS standards.
17. Communicate any and all customer concerns/complaints to the Quality Assurance Manager.
18. Must be able to work overtime as required.
19. Routine daily maintenance of work area to ensure that it is neat, clean, and organized to the approval of your immediate supervisor.
Education, Certification and Experience:
• B.S. Engineering
Please contact us at 972-239-2686 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.