Join Date: Aug 2015
Specifications similar to below.
1. Work chamber (width x depth x height): 72 x 72 x 72” (182.9 x 182.9 x 182.9 cm).
2. Capacity: 216 cubic foot (6116 liters)
3. Overall external dimensions (width x depth x height): 126.5 x 85.8 x 102” (321.3 x 217.2 x 259.1cm).
- Width includes NEMA 1 control enclosure on right hand side
4. Heater capacity: 48 kW
5. Operating range: 34°C to 343°C (93°F to 650°F). Minimum operating temperature is based on a 20°C (68°F) ambient temperature measured at the fresh air inlet with the fresh air and exhaust dampers fully open.
6. Recirculating motor: 10 HP; airflow capacity: 6,000 CFM (2832 LPS) horizontal airflow to achieve consistent temperature uniformity throughout the work chamber.
7. Temperature uniformity at set point: +/- 1.5% after stabilization
8. Standard Power utilities: 480 Volts, 3 phase, 60 Hertz, 71.2 amps
The Short Circuit Current Rating (SCCR) for this equipment is 5kA. If facility requirements dictate an increased SCCR rating, contact Despatch Engineering for feasibility and pricing information. Main electrical connection on this equipment is not compatible with a Residual Current Circuit Breaker (RCCB).
9. Gravity exhaust with 9” (22.9cm) diameter exhaust port.
10. Protocol 3™ microprocessor-based temperature and hi-limit controller with large LCD display and real time clock for auto start capability. The LCD display shows temperature readings along with clear, detailed information on oven status. Protocol 3™ features three operating modes for quick and easy operation: Manual mode, Timer mode and Profile mode. The data-logging functionality enables reporting and analyzing and data files can be exported via the controller’s USB port.
11. Solid state relays for proportioning temperature control.
12. Disconnect switch (non-fused) mounted on the main control panel. The disconnect switch will prevent the control panel door from being opened when the disconnect switch is in the “On" position. Disconnects all power to the oven in the “Off” position.
13. Hi-limit audible and visual alarm is a red light and small alarm horn. The alarm is sounded if a hi-limit condition occurs. A switch is provided to silence the alarm. This alarm has 80dB at 2 ft (0.6 m).
14. RS485 Modbus communications wired from the Protocol 3 controller to the DB9 connector on the side of the oven. A programming manual is available which lists all of the messages recognized by the Protocol 3 controller for those who will write their own software. A RS485 converter is required between the computer and ovens. Please see Oven Network options for more information.
15. Port 2” (5cm) with threaded pipe cap in rear of oven left of center for periodic temperature surveys.
16. Door Switch for the heater only that detects whether the chamber door is open or closed. Door switch will de-energize the heater when the chamber access door is opened. The fan(s) will continue running during this operation.
17. Mild steel exterior finished with enamel in contemporary textured light gray accented with dark gray door and control enclosure.
18. Aluminized steel interior for maximum corrosion resistance and long service life.
19. Perforated panels cover the supply and return ducts to allow for uniform airflow in all parts of the work chamber, even with varying load configurations.
20. Fully reinforced, unitized construction with 5" (12.7cm) of high grade insulation to minimize heat loss.
Bi-parting doors with easy opening positive latch.
22. Oven is UL & C-UL listed open industrial control panel.
23. Aluminized sheet metal floor (12 gauge) with cart track kit (insulated floor option recommended above 176°C (350°F)).