|Posted: 08 Feb 2016 19:16 Last Edited By: Octex Holdings, LLC||
Join Date: Mar 2013
The Program Manager is the key point of contact for program related issues both internal and external to the company. They will maintain the master program timing and interface cross-functionally within to ensure key elements of a program are moving forward or require immediate attention.
Functions and Responsibilities
• Maintain master timing schedule for all programs whether R&D or production.
• Lead internal project reviews.
• Understand and implement Advanced Product Quality Planning as required for each project.
• Participate in Trade shows and various technical conference events that enhance Company visibility.
• Work closely with other departments to ensure smooth project launches.
• Lead internal technology roadmap activities and maintain timelines.
• Coordinate and facilitate design and technical reviews held via electronic means, e.g. GoTo Meetings.
• Support the Business Development function in the preparation of new quotations as well as communicating partner specific requirements so there is a clear understanding of deliverables.
• Perform post-project assessments and provide lessons learned for future implementation.
• Support in the preparation of resource budgets as required.
• Support company strategic initiatives.
Education and Skills
• Bachelor’s degree (B.S.) in business or engineering is preferred.
• Proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Self-motivated with strong oral and written communication skills working in a team environment.
Employment Type Full-Time
Job Type Program Manager
Education B.S. Engineering or equivalent
Required Travel 10%