Join Date: Mar 2010
Job Title: Quality Manager
Facility: Eau Claire, WI
Employment Classification: Salaried Exempt
Position Reports To: Operations Manager
Lead quality focus within facility through established systems and processes, assuring compliance through use of established audits.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Create and maintain processes for all functional areas: Molding, Tooling, RP, Engineering
• Develop and perform audits on all drafted processes.
• Report and Chart performance of area goals and audit results.
• Quality Certification Representative.
• Attend monthly staff meetings, on time, to communicate area status to peer group.
• Attend monthly meeting with Operations Manager to review status of short and long term objectives.
• Assure compliance to calibration requirements/preventative maintenance of quality equipment.
• Meet or exceed housekeeping goals for area.
• Proactively communicate with customers to determine positives/challenges, etc, report to staff.
• Track corrective action system to assure compliance at all levels.
• Provide weekly status report on all quality-related issues to Operations Manager.
• Maintain and provide weekly schedule of FAIR’s and Cap. Studies to be posted for productions meeting review.
• Any other duties as required by manager.
• Maintain Quality Management System compliance.
• Lead through consistent use of fundamentals of the foundation values.
• Develop and communicate written expectations of direct reports.
• Assess and implement area-training needs.
• Assure 100% on time delivery of committed first article and capability reports.
• Train, motivate and hold people accountable.
• Perform and document annual review of direct reports utilizing performance evaluation worksheet.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education: Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience as determined by the hiring manger.
Language Skills: Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Mathematical Skills: Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
Reasoning Ability: Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Requires living in the vicinity of Eau Claire, Wi.
Interested individuals please inquire at firstname.lastname@example.org