Join Date: May 2008
We have been running a 4 shift 24/7 schedule for 15+ years. Here is an outline of our schedule.
• Team A: Sunday – Tuesday; 7 am – 7 pm
• Team B: Sunday – Tuesday; 7 pm – 7 am
• Team C: Wednesday – Friday; 7 am – 7 pm
• Team D: Wednesday – Friday; 7 pm – 7 am
• Team A/B and C/D rotate Saturdays.
Thus each team works 36 hours one week and 48 hours the next week for an average pay of 44 hours.
It has worked great for us and we would highly recommend it. The biggest issue is to update your policies to be flexible with all the different shifts/times and also to provide support coverage 24/7 (maintenance, engineering, etc.).
If you have any questions, or would like to discuss in more detail, please let me know.
Team 1 Plastics, Inc.
Phone #: (517) 629-2178 ext. 211