Join Date: Jun 2014
HunterDouglas, Inc. is the U.S. subsidiary of the HunterDouglas Group, a Dutch based international industrial group. We are the established worldwide design leader and most sought after name in custom window fashions. The HunterDouglas Plastics & Die Casting facility has manufactured and assembled plastic injection moldings and extrusions in Owensboro, KY since 1981. The Owensboro facility is adding the following position:
This position will be responsible for automation project management for new and existing products including the design and upgrade of automated assembly equipment to produce electro-mechanical components and assemblies. The AE must be able to manage capital projects of automated manufacturing systems from justification to the implementation.
Minimum requirements include:
• Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Integrated Manufacturing or related field.
• 3+ years experience in manufacturing with automation.
• Strong project management, organization and problem solving skills with proven ability to complete multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Maintain a high attention to detail
• Solid PLC and HMI programming
• Must be willing and able to travel
• Design and upgrade automated assembly equipment to produce electro-mechanical components and assemblies.
• Automation project management for new and existing products
• Optimize performance of automated equipment, inspection equipment and robotic work-cells.
• Responsible for capital project management from justification to the implementation of automated manufacturing systems.
• Develops project plans and capital appropriations requests. Prepares schedules, budgets and tracks progress while keeping the internal customers informed on project status.
• Prepares product reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends
HunterDouglas Owensboro offers a generous benefits package. Including Medical/Dental Insurance, Vision, Life insurance, paid vacation, paid holidays, 401k plan, competitive wages with annual bonus. Salary commensurate with education and experience. Interested applications please send resume and salary requirements to:
Or fax to: 270-691-0689
Equal Opportunity Employer