Join Date: May 2008
We are a custom plastic injection molding company in Portland, Indiana. Our company is seeking qualified candidates for the following position.
Responsible for leading the plant in ensuring conformance to the quality standards set forth and the continual growth and improvement of the company. We are looking for a self-motivated candidate with at least 3-5 years experience working in the plastics manufacturing industry as a Quality Leader.
• Lead and supervise a quality team that report on multiple shifts
• Work with customer to resolve quality issues
• Develop, implement and maintain Company Quality Systems and Procedures
• Direct the Quality Team’s inspection and testing to ensure that products meet established standards
• Report on the overall performance of the ISO system while making recommendations for improvement
• Experience with quality control administration in a manufacturing environment
• Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
• Must have previous experience dealing with customers
• Experience in Statistical Process Control and knowledge of various other quality principles, systems, and concepts
• Organized, dedicated, and dependable
• Must be able to use various computer programs (word, excel, etc.)
• Driven to make continuous improvement s throughout the quality department to in turn, better the company’s overall performance and service to customers.